As the business product manager of Didi Mexico's cash loan business, you will work with the local operation and business team to help evaluate the feasibility of our solution. We hope that you have experience in product design, good communication and collaboration skills, and you give professional suggestions to the operation and business team. You will work with product and technology teams in China to drive new features and bring business and user value by gaining insights into the market and users, identifying additional business opportunities and user experience improvements.
If you join the cash loan team, you will be an important member of the team. You will cooperate with multiple teams, provide customers with the best products and services in the industry, and help cash loan business move to the first place in the market.
- Deeply understand customers, identify their core demands, and convert them into functional demand points. Including, but not limited to, 1) working with user research teams to complete focus group interviews and survey questionnaire analysis; 2) Independently complete the research and analysis of competing products, and find out the functional points where competing products do better in meeting the core demands of customers
- Designed product functions based on customer demands, and promoted the launch of new requirements. Including but not limited to: 1) using the prototyped software and writing BRD documentation; 2) Complete the BRD handover with the product manager of the Chinese team, learn the requirements process, learn how to write the PRD, and cooperate with the R&D to develop the PRD into new product functions;
- Assist the local operation and business team. Providing professional advice, including but not limited to: 1) a judgment of whether the current technical capabilities are achievable; 2) provide solutions; 3) design product functions
- As the local person who works most closely with the product and technology team in China, you will be the hub to assist both teams to complete the cross-national team cooperation matters.
- 5+ Years of experience in Product in Baking, Fintech, Startup or related industries
- Experience in project process management, using product design software/data analysis software
- Fluent in English and Spanish