The Risk Control and Compliance Department is responsible for managing our Compliance program preventing diversified risk and operation affairs associated with our lines of business, tracking industry-leading in compliance matters, developing an innovative and state of art integrity strategy to takle the new challenges emerging from technology ecosystem, for the purpose to protect sustainbale growth and maximinze business outcomes doing the right thing.
To assist with the upkeep of the Compliance Program, we are searching for a Compliance intern with a lot of enthusiasm and a strong desire to learn and grow in a global team.
- Material preparation for Risk Committee and other Committees
- Follow up on tasks and projects with areas involved
- Policies Review and maintenance of policies site.
- Participation on Special Projects
- Material preparation for reports to authorities
- Participation on risk assessments (documenting meetings and updating matrixes)
- Participation in interviews related to investigation (taking notes and documenting the interview)
- Documentation of reports and evidence of Investigation to summit to the pre- committee and regional committee
- Documentation of activities (Trainings and Communications)
- Creation of reports for the region
- Ethics Line fulfillment with evidence and recommendations
- Participation on the creation of Compliance communications and Surveys
- Creation of compliance material
- Help Compliance Officer to implement and follow up on remediation plans.
- Bachelor´s Degree in Law, Finance, Economics, or related careers while (minimum graduation date December 2024)
- Interest to learn and get experience in Compliance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to influence others, with ability to create synergy with other areas.
- Skills on learning and working autonomously and prioritizing multiple goals.