Head of Food Marketing Spanish LATAM
In this position you will be able to shape your food marketing strategy and future. If you are business and results oriented you will connect with many internal passionate teams that are working from the growth, engagement and restaurants sides to make our business grow and allow DiDi food to impact positively every day more restaurants and make our users lifes easier.
As a regional LATAM role you'll have the challenge of understanding different markets need and the opportunity of customizing and deploying strategies according to them.
You will also have the important challenge of leading and developing a team located in diverse countries in spanish Latam.
As the lerader of the food marketing team (eaters and restaurant) you should build and strengthen the brand together with the order growth throughout Spanish LATAM
Among the main responsibilities of the role are:
- Design the marketing regional plan, and guarantee the execution under the strategy, ensuring reaching business goals
- Understand each country brand needs to customize and ensure the right go-to-market with regional and cross business brand strategy.
- Build strategy together with Users Growth and Engagement and restaurant teams.
- Lead the marketing launch of new products, innitiatives or countries when necessary
- Lead and develop a team
- Design and control food marketing budget for spanish LATAM
- 12 or more years of experience. Required at least 2 years having a similar role (leading a team)
- Stakeholder management, interpersonal relationships are key for this role. Team leadership and development
- Data driven, Marketing expertise (experience building marketing plans, understanding media landscape), results and business oriented
- Educational Background: Business, Engineering, Marketing.
- Preferred Industries Experience (but not limited to): Tech, services and retail companies.
- Spoken Languages: Spanish, English (fluent)