Restaurant Operations Intern
The Restaurant empowerment team is looking for a data-driven, analytical and passionate individual eager to help us analyze and structure projects & initiatives that allow us to improve service and experience of restaurants across the region. You will be working with Excel and SQL, and you will take ownership of tasks to ensure solutions, as well as communicate and interact with other teams and stakeholders.
- Operations: support Restaurant Ops team and efficiency strategies on a country level. Build deep insights through operational tools, optimization initiatives, and most importantly data.
- Data analytics: use skills in Excel and other programming tools (SQL/Python) to drive efficiency in operations and solve business problems.
- Execution: design, execute and analyze initiatives, collaborating with different teams to improve key business indicators.
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, but this should be our strength.
- Enrolled in Engineering, Business Administration, Economics, Physics, or other related fields.
- Data-driven and passionate about analytics. Master in Excel data processing (formulas, pivot tables, dashboard creation).
- Solid knowledge on programming languages: SQL; Python. BIG PLUS: Tableau, Pandas, Power Query, Power BI and Data Studio
- Proven to be self-motivated, self-directed, and eager to take ownership of tasks to ensure solutions.
- Clear communicator, able to synthesize a lot of information quickly and highlight key insights.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Automation Savvy. Someone who always looks forward to scalability and less/no manual work, and Problem Solver - Get the job done
- Proficiency in English & Spanish.