Sr Human Resources Project Manager
Our IBG human resources team is compromised of different professionals across talent acquisition, total rewards, mobility, HRBP, culture and organizational development. HR plays a significant role in developing positive business culture and improving employee engagement and productivity.
- Be the PMO for key HR strategic projects across multiple teams (HR, Legal, Finance, Business Leaders, etc).
- Leverage multiple functional groups and resources to drive the completion and execution of the HR strategic agenda.
- Provide strong organizational leadership for spanish speaking latam people functions, with specific oversight to the HR Business Partner teams in this market.
- Lead organizational effectiveness strategies for the business including strategic planning.
- Provide strategic business partnership, thought partnership, and coaching to the most senior members of the organization and region.
- Design and execute core HR processes, policies, and practices, aligned with global and regional philosophies.
- Use data insights to make evidence-based people decisions for attraction, performance, and engagement.
- Lead and provide creative solutions to strengthen the people team’s impact and enable the organization to perform effectively together.
- 8+ years experience in an HR Business Partner, Strategic Planning, Program Management or equivalent role.
- Previous experience working in a high speed and multi- cultural organization (start-up, consulting, etc).
- Demonstrates expert skills in partnership with business leaders with good business sense.
- Effective communication and critical thinking capability are applied at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrates empathy and ability to drive diversity & inclusion strategies.
- Ability to learn, lead and influence in a constantly changing environment and to cultivate strong relationships across teams.
- Experience using data to identify insights that drive action.