The main function of a City Key Account Hunter is to prospect new key accounts through rigorous field work, constant face-to-face meetings, cold calls and other means that promote and generate the interest of potential clients.
The City Key Account Hunter must have knowledge of the market and its drivers, and identify the main needs of each account to plan and execute persuasive strategies to acquire the best accounts in the market, achieving the confidence that allows them to become a partner and work together. Hand in hand with mid/high level management, heads of operations, and restaurant staff. For this reason, we are looking for people with excellent sales skills, business vision and high organizational and self-management skills.
- Prospect and visit clients, acquiring a deep knowledge of the needs to diagnose their requirements. Build and present a value offer for each of the potential restaurants and/or brands.
- Handle objections, identifying common points and emphasizing agreements until reaching a positive closing of the account.
- Become a partner of allied restaurants, identifying decision makers and establishing business relationships that allow building and fostering a long-term relationship with a win-win mentality.
- Make weekly progress reports, ensuring that the data is accurate and that the relevant market information is internalized by the company for its decision making.
- Meet and exceed the expectations and commitments with our allies, by providing an excellent service, carrying out a detailed and personalized follow-up with each restaurant and/or brand, and mobilizing the company towards an excellent service.
- Prioritize the opportunities in your territory; develop a work system and action plans, making sure to implement them to achieve performance metrics and established objectives.
- Understand and own DiDi's goal and purpose to continuously improve company performance.
- 3 years or more of commercial experience: closing of large clients, services and/or products, negotiation of contractual terms and conditions.
- University degree in administrative, marketing, international business or related careers.
- Hunter Mentality: Organized, proactive, competitive and autonomous; oriented to the achievement and overachievement of objectives in the defined times.
- Possess the ability and flexibility to adapt and learn, working in a fast-paced, ever-changing startup environment with challenging goals.
- Interpersonal skills: Proven oral and written communication skills, with the ability to persuade and maintain constructive, assertive, collaborative and cooperative working relationships with internal and external clients, in multifunctional organizations.
- Collaborative decision making, conflict management and problem solving
- The main function of a City Key Account Farmer is to develop and maintain a portfolio of key accounts so that they have an outstanding performance within the DiDi Food platform. A City Key Account Farmer must seek a win-win collaboration for all parties involved to achieve profitable growth for DiDi and associated restaurants/brands.
- The City Key Account Farmer must achieve a good understanding of the business, becoming an advisor to the associated restaurants, contributing with a strategic vision to improve their performance and through excellent customer service, achieve the maintenance of successful business relationships with long term. Experience working with a CRM for commercial teams.
- Intermediate English.