Sr Talent Acquisition Consultant
As a member of the talent acquisition team, you'll have the opportunity to work in a cross-regional team with international exposure. We spot, engage and hire the top talents to join DiDi. We drive new growth opportunities for our teams by running talent programs, where our employees can expand their horizons globally.
- Responsible to manage the full end-to-end hiring cycle for roles across multiple teams and countries in the organization.
- Act as a strategic partner to business leaders; providing world-class market information, talent intelligence and key practices.
- Own the overall candidate experience through the hiring process until onboarding.
- Use data to make decisions that facilitate hiring and allows the organization to make the best hiring decision.
- Work with other HR teams to drive efficiencies and process improvements.
- Work in projects that impact how we shape a culture of recruiting.
- 7+ years of experience in recruiting (preferably in a fast-paced environment such as the internet or consulting companies).
- Experience using ATS systems (lever, greenhouse, icims, etc).
- Strong verbal and written communication in English and spanish.
- Excited about driving change and helping the organization evolve.
- Knowledgeable about talent acquisition techniques (offer negotiation, sourcing, etc).
- Other HR experience such as C&B, HRBP is preferrable.