Safety Strategy & Projects Manager
As a Safety Strategy and Projects Manager you will be defining, leading and/or executing high impact initiatives focused on user’s safety in Spanish speaking countries in LATAM for the Food, Entrega and Groceries business lines. Project management background, user-centric mindset and collaboration with multiple functions (tech, operations, marketing, other safety teams, government affairs and comms) on a multicultural environment is key to succeed in this position.
- Contribute to local safety strategy definition and execution
- Be the focal point between Local Operations and International functions regarding the design and implementation of new safety in app features
- Develop and communicate structured and data-based business cases that support new safety initiatives
- Coordinate and participate in multifunctional and collaborative initiatives
- Be the local Point of Contact with Local Operations regarding user’s onboarding process ensuring that business requirements are being met
- Local lead for efficiency initiatives
- Ensure alignment and do the bridge among local teams and international teams.
- Conduct internal and external data analysis
- Bachelor degree and 4+ years of work experience, a master degree is a plus
- Experience leading high impact initiatives on fast-paced industries, tech or consulting
- Strong communication, collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- Strategic and structured thinking with a data-driven mindset
- Comfortable working in a geographically distributed, cross-functional and multicultural environment
- Professional proficiency in Spanish and English