Data Analysis Manager
We are looking for a data analysis manager for the Business Intelligence team for the Credit LOB in Mexico. This team serves as the data mid-platform for the business, on which you will work closely with the Operation team, Product team, Risk team, Finance team, Data Engineering team, etc. You will be working on various types of data analytics projects in the areas of customer acquisition, customer management, product improvement, customer valuation, financial projection, etc
This role provides data-driven support to the Credit LOB in Mexico. The major work content includes:
1. Help build the robust and efficient data infrastructure based on the understanding to the business, determine the key metrics for analysis and the corresponding dimensions and produce automated dashboards and data analysis reports for tracking the business performance
2. Figure out the key problems in the development of the business based on data analysis and provide practical solutions and recommendations for optimizations
3. Establish and perform experiment and evaluation mechanism to evaluate the operations strategy and specific activities, and produce comprehensive analysis report
1. Bachelor degree required, preferably in the areas related with statistics, mathemetics, computer science or finance
2. 5 years or more work experience on data analysis, preferably in the industries related with personal financial services, such as personal loans and credit card
3. Be strong at quantitative analysis skills. Be fluent at multiple data analysis tools and be able to independently perform data query, processing, analysis and visualization
4. Be detail-oriented and highly sensitive to the patterns and trends behind the data. Be good at logical and critical thinking and good at deriving analytical framework for real business problems.
5. Be fluent at English in terms of verbal and oral communication. Be able to work efficiently in an English-speaking environment.