Human Resources Process Optimization Sr. Manager
Our HR operation team is part of Didi International Business Group, with a mission to establish standardized, centralized and high-quality global management and operation as well as allow differences due to local policies, cultural customs and other factors in order to provide full coverage of HR services. Based on Didi's policies and mechanisms, we combine national policies and systems for international business, improve and timely update relevant operation management systems and processes to ensure compliance management, as well as establish an active risk warning mechanism and capability.
- Drives HR operation process definition, improvement, and gap analysis of current/future-state processes in partnership with key internal stakeholders.
- Identifies process gaps along with a root cause analysis of issues and uses data to make fact-based decisions for process improvement.
- Makes process design and development recommendations to standardize, improve, or redesign processes to meet business needs.
- Works with cross-functional teams to ensure the development of an efficient and scalable end to end process.
- Coordinates with process owners and technology owners to define technology requirements to support the process deployment.
- Obtains creates and documents business requirements engaging multiple stakeholders;
- Supports Process Owners in making business decisions relating to system implementation, modification, maintenance, etc.
- Creates, manages, and drives regional/cross-country project plans and resources, executing them using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Drives alignment with stakeholders from problem identification through implementation and post-implementation monitoring.
- 10+ years of experience leading global or regional program initiatives and/or process improvement efforts.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Fluent English & Spanish communication and Portuguese is an added plus.
- Applicable work experience in HR, consulting or operations environment.
- Excellent communication skills including research, writing, and presentation skill.
- Process Certifications (Six Sigma, BPM, ITIL or equivalent) a plus.
- Experience with managing transformation initiatives is highly preferred.
- Experience working with global or multi-national companies is an added plus.