We’re looking for someone who has 5 years experience in implementing processes at scale, process optimization, has confirmed the ability and willingness to “roll-up sleeves” and get involved with operations. We want a creative problem solver who will drive innovative solutions, while also holding firm to be ethical, and “always day one, champion’s heart”. They need to have the emotional intelligence to work in a fast paced environment with a diverse set of partners all over the world.
- Support in gaining a comprehensive understanding of our driver base, products, services, and programs, and in fostering growth from the supply side using various channels and tools.
- Contribute to the formulation of our strategy for driver partner growth and the development of new products and services.
- Work with cross-functional teams to project manage the execution of ANZ business priorities
- 4-5 years of professional experience, preferably with a background in the Big Four accounting firms, consulting, or investment banking.
- Has a good sense and knowledge of growth, including acquisition, retention, engagement with different channels in clouding: EDM, CRM and coupons etc.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, plan and priorities assignments within multiple projects
- Experience dealing with complex data sets, deriving insights, checking against what you see in the real-world and synthesizing recommendations
- Distinctive problem-solving - ability to break down ambiguous problems, put structure and use data-driven insights to solve them
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Advanced knowledge in MS excel. SQL knowledge is a plus, but willingness to learn it is required.