About the job
Being part of the Operations team for DiDi Food will give you the unique opportunity to help drive growth in one of the fastest growing companies in Latam. You will be involved in the definition and execution of the business operations. This data driven role calls for a rare combination of analytical thinking & inter-personal ability. You will have the opportunity to work in a tight team, where you will have a clear impact on the expansion of DiDi Food in Latin America. Be prepared for a hectic, fast paced and challenging environment. Never a dull moment!
The ideal candidates for this role should have strong strategic thinking and analytical skills, excellent time-management and organizational habits, and be ready to lead by example. You will be constantly seeking solutions that scale, while overseeing the growth of our business.
- Operations: manage city and area level operations for regional expansion and strategic projects for Latin America, with a specialization in the Restaurant experience and journey.
- Data analytics: use skills in excel and other programming tools (SQL/Python) to drive efficiency in operations, draw insights and actions from data and solve business problems.
- Execution: balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, but this should be our strength.
- Stakeholder Management: manage relationships with regional commercial teams, tracking performance, leading meetings, sharing results and collaborating in a truly cross functional environment.
The Successful applicant:
- 1-3 years of demonstrated success in high-performance environments with operations focus, tech industry experience is a super plus.
- Data driven and passionate about analytics. Master in Excel data processing and capable of writing SQL/Python or other programming languages.
- Experience in data-based decision-making, exercising good judgment in ambiguous circumstances, and effectively communicating across a diverse team.
- Strong ability to communicate complex ideas effectively within the team and across different departments.
- Proven to be self-motivated, self-directed, and eager to take ownership of tasks to ensure solutions.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Proficiency in English & Spanish.
Please submit your resume in English to be considered, thanks