Measurement & Insights Manager
External affairs data analyst you will be helping the Communication and Governmental affairs team's to use data to help tell DiDi’s story around the world. This role will support the EA team's , day to day jobs, narratives and efforts by accessing business and external data. You will conduct data analysis to generate insights on various topics relevant to the company's external affairs strategy, such as regulatory trends, public opinion, reputation building, employee engagement and industry benchmarks
We are looking for someone who is excited about understanding DiDi international footprint and who has a passion for using data to make decisions. Someone who is curious about media consumption, social media analytics and business regulation. Someone who excels at using tech to improve workflows and create efficiencies. Someone who would love to work with an international, diverse and awesome team.
- Work hand and hand with our global EA teams conducting data analysis, spotting data trends, performing gap analysis, generating reports, and recommending improvements to the current metrics collection process and supporting the BI team on bringing the EA data into DiDi's data warehouse.
- Perform ad hoc data analysis to support business initiatives and key policy areas, partnering with wider Central External affairs team
- Identify and pull data insights from DiDi's PR & Social media data and analytics tooling ecosystem (Meltwater, TalkWalker, etc); DiDi's proprietary business intelligence on Governament Afffairs relationship management and Internal comms impact management
- Work to support regional EA teams to provide real time analysis for campaigns, crisis, internal resources allocation and other External affairs strategies;
- Have proficient knowledge of DiDi's media coverage, business and social data and analytics tooling ecosystem.
- Data-driven and analytical mindset
- Advanced proficiency with excel or Google sheets
- Familiar with Hive and proficient in SQL queries
- Experience of business intelligence tools such as Tableau and Data Studio
- Data science course
- Python (Programming Language) · R (Programming Language) are a plus
- Proven track record of crafting actionable insights from data in any industry
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Meltwater (Capturing press stories, earned media), TalkWalker (social listening) , Sprinklr, BrandWatch, Cison, Buzzsumo and other similar tools. (Media Monitoring tool)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (Portuguese and Spanish are a plus)
- Ability to work in an agile, dynamic environment at a fast growing team.
- Degrees for BI - Computer Science, Analytical Journalist, Public policy or Communications degree with SQL
- Experience working with a global organization is ideal - a background working for U.S. or Chinese tech companies a big plus