Product Operations Senior Manager - Customer Experience (CX)
As a Product Operations Senior Manager within our Customer Experience (CX) department, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our customer service ecosystem. You will lead a team of product operations analysts responsible for designing, optimizing, and continuously improving solutions aimed at elevating customer satisfaction and automating our support channels. Your efforts will directly impact key business metrics, such as customer satisfaction and channel efficiency, and you’ll be part of a dynamic team that values collaboration, creativity, and continuous improvement.
1. Solution Design and Optimization:
- Design and implement automated processes to empower users to self-solve their issues.
- Create informative and user-friendly content to guide customers through common challenges.
- Continuously analyze data and customer feedback to improve existing solutions.
2. Project management:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, engineers and local operations to integrate customer-centric processes and solutions.
- Lead operational projects and initiatives, ensuring smooth execution and alignment with company goals.
3. Stakeholder Management:
- Effectively manage and influence internal clients with varying needs and interests.
- Align stakeholders to ensure the successful implementation of projects and solutions.
4. Roadmap Development:
- Develop and maintain a strategic roadmap for internal tools, data tools and processes.
- Identify opportunities for leveraging artificial intelligence in our support channels to enhance customer interactions.
- Manage and lead a team of direct and/or indirect reports, fostering a culture of collaboration, innovation, and excellence.
- Mentor and develop team members, helping them grow both professionally and personally.
- Foster a hands-on, self-starter mentality within the team to drive continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field; MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in Project management and/or Product management
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to structure complex problems.
- Excellent English communication skills (both written and oral).
- Self-starter with a hands-on approach to problem-solving.
- Proven ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and manage multiple stakeholders effectively.
- Experience working with food/groceries delivery app is a plus;
- Location candidates can be based in: São Paulo(BR), Mexico City(MX) or Bogotá(COL).
Obs: This role requires flexibility in working hours to accommodate global teams.