Restaurant Marketing Senior Analyst
You will be part of our Restaurant Marketing LATAM team, leading key initiatives to drive Restaurant growth across or different markets. This team is in charge of creating tools, and processes to support the commercial team towards our yearly goal. You will be working with a team of orangers and influencing key stakeholders to create a positive impact on our results. Creating and executing Marketing campaigns in a fun and dynamic way. This data driven role calls for a rare combination of business strategic thinking and hands-on problem solving, as well as an interpersonal ability.
- Supporting the local accounts across different LATAM countries to grow their online delivery sales with our platform, generating business growth and multiple opportunities for app users and restaurants in the region.
- Working closely with cross functional DiDi teams and act as POC for multiple areas in the organization to collaborate with their team and contribute to the growth of the business
- Support the construction of key brand attributes across the region with the execution across multiple channels like media, product, promotion, CRM.
- Contribute to the brand campaign development & execution to communicate our restaurant selection to app users: conduct research (as needed), shape consumer insights, brief creative/media partners, craft comms plan including Social Media, InApp and CRM communication, and establish robust measurement plans.
- Working closely with the creative team to reach the ideal communication assets for the different restaurants
- Use internal data to find relevant insights that transform into effective marketing campaigns achieving business and marketing OKRs.
- Analyze and optimize campaigns regarding brand and growth results, crossing variables to make long term strategic decisions.
- Manage the day-to-day marketing activities, ops comms and reports.
- Assemble presentation decks and clearly communicate findings from initiatives to management.
- Remain fully informed on market trends and marketing campaigns and implement best practices reporting each marketing initiative and KPIs results.
- Working on special projects that will shape the future of food delivery for DiDi.
- Work with a multicultural and international team.
- Have +3 years of experience in Marketing in B2C roles
- Also experience with commercial teams and B2B experience is a plus
- Consumer centric: able to prioritize consumer and market insights to support the different initiatives.
- Proven experience on supporting launching sales activation campaigns
- Data driven, takes decisions based on data analysis to impact business growth.
- Analytical thinking, understanding the whole picture and connecting the dot to improve future campaigns.
- Able to solve issues with autonomy and working in collaboration of multiple teams.
- Creative: able to generate innovative approaches to address problems.
- Bias for action: with a relentless focus on results.
- Be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects.
- A track record of being an energetic and optimistic team member with a collaborative spirit
- Advanced English and Spanish is mandatory.