CKA Sales Intern
We're seeking talented and thoughtful students to help define and execute our vision. You will work alongside other members of DiDi delivering amazing results and completing challenging tasks every day. You will grow and develop within our team with the chance to continue your career with us after you graduate.
If you have the right stuff to join the DiDi team as an intern, you'll work among best-in-class professionals, in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, hybrid environment
- Coordinate and consolidate data gathering activities and keep databases up to date.
- Carry out analysis to monitor/evaluate CKA restaurants performance (from aggregated level, all the way down to brand and restaurant-level).
- Support the overall CKA team in the creation of periodic performance reports and presentations.
- Support BD Managers and Account managers on their commercial tasks, engaging with different stakeholders to solve problems and drive growth.
- Present findings during a periodic review meeting.
- Student pursuing an Engineering, Business, or related degree.
- Passionate or strongly interested in the Technology and Start-up environment.
- Analytical and structured with good problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Collaborative team player with a positive attitude
- Willing to learn and develop his/her skillset
- Self-motivated, proactive, with a can-do nature
- Highly proficient in both Spanish and English is essential
- Great command of Microsoft Office tools - particularly Excel and PowerPoint