Eater Marketing Senior Analyst
As an Eater Marketing Sr. Analyst at DiDi Food, your primary responsibility will be to develop strategies and promotional campaigns to drive demand and conversion of orders through our owned marketing channels, for all countries within the SSL region (Mexico, Costa Rica, Colombia, Peru) for the food delivery business. You will be in charge of ensuring effective communication, tailored for our eater audience, through CRM & digital channels. You will also play a crucial role in our channel management strategy, by analyzing, optimizing and testing messages within these channels in order to improve results and performance.
- Strategy development & execution. Work with our Eater Engagement team to develop marketing strategies to drive traffic and orders to our app, and execute the strategies according to plan.
- Campaign management. Develop and execute owned media marketing campaigns, that can bring awareness, demand and conversion to our platform.
- Channel management. Become an expert managing our owned channels and internal systems and work with our channel manager to plan effective ways to use and optimize these channels for all of our communication strategies to eaters.
- Creative asset development & optimization. Work with our internal creative teams develop creative assets required to support our promotional campaigns, giving objective and effective guidance and input throughout the creative process.
- Research & insights. Use external and internal sources to find relevant insights that can be translated into powerful messages within our campaigns. Remain fully informed on market trends and marketing campaigns and implement best practices.
- Processes. Generate or upgrade existing processes that can result in greater efficiency, scalability and better alignment with counterparts of our campaigns. Be responsible for the documentation of all data processes and seek continuous improvements to these processes as appropriate
- Measurement & Analysis. Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) and track the performance of each campaign or project. Regularly monitor metrics, prepare reports, presentations, and present findings and results to stakeholders, providing actionable recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Reporting. Document in full each marketing initiative, from planning to execution and results.
- Background. Communications, Marketing, Business Administration major preferred.
- Previous experience. 3+ years in a marketing role executing communication campaigns is a must. If you would like to make a difference with a fun, creative & engaging campaign this is YOUR role.
- Communication. Fluent both in Spanish and English (mandatory) and with excellent communication skills and ability to influence diverse stakeholders.
- Strategic Thinking. Solid strategic marketing thinking to build strategies and solve problems.
- Data-Driven & Analytical Thinking. Strong analytical and numerical skills to frame marketing strategies, understand results and support proposed approaches. Results and performance driven, with the ability to make decisiones based on data, prioritizing initiatives based on the highest potential impact.
- Stakeholder management. Manage cross-team collaboration with different business areas and business units to successfully develop synergies and innovative strategies.
- Creative & Innovative thinking. Be able to solve complex problems with the most effective use of resources.
- Adaptable & Flexible. Easy to adapt and flexible towards a multicultural team and constant changes.
- Agile. Ability to work in fast-paced environments, manage simultaneous projects and work towards short deadlines.
- Experience in ride hailing, consumer goods, food delivery, tech companies and/or highly dynamic companies is a plus.