Eater Engagement Intern
The Eater Engagement team is looking for a data-driven, analytical and passionate individual eager to help us analyze and structure projects & initiatives that allow us to increase eater frequency and retention. The successful candidate needs to be proficient in Excel, self-motivated, self-directed and eater to take ownership of tasks to ensure solutions, as well as being a clear communicator given the need to interact with other Operations and Marketing teams.
- Supporting the eater engagement growth operation.
- Build deep insights through operational tools, optimization initiatives, and most importantly data.
- Data analysis: use skills in Excel and other programming tools (SQL/Python) to drive efficiency in operations and solve business problems.
- Execution: design, execute and analyze initiatives, collaborating with different teams to improve key business indicators.
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, but this should be our strength.
- Enrolled in Engineering, Business Administration, Economics, Physics, or other related fields.
- Data-driven and passionate about analytics. Master in Excel data processing (formulas, pivot tables, dashboard creation). The capability of writing SQL/Python or other programming languages is a definite PLUS.
- Proven to be self-motivated, self-directed, and eager to take ownership of tasks to ensure solutions.
- Clear communicator, able to synthesize a lot of information quickly and highlight key insights.
- Excellent organization and time management skills. Proficiency in English & Spanish.