Strategy and Ops Sr. Analyst
As a part of the Restaurant Acquisition Team, you will be responsible to define the acquisition strategy of Restaurants in the whole LATAM region. We are looking for data driven individuals who are not afraid of testing new hypothesis and implement the strategies with the best results! You should excel in data analysis and communication skills to be able to present results to the company and explain the logic of the strategies to our commercial team.
- Defining what type of restaurants to acquire in each of our existing cities based on several metrics such as: market penetration, food category penetration, population density per zone in the cities, etc.
- Analyze which restaurants should be prioritized by our commercial team from our database.
- Give support to the commerical team regarding strategy, rules & completions of goals.
- Analyze the key metrics that correlate to a higher probability of success for a resaurant in our platform and build strategies that attack the findings.
- This role is key for the company since having the correct restaurants in the platform is key for having satisfied and engaged eaters!
- Experience in a highly dynamic work environment (startup or consulting experience is preferred)
- Strong analytical skills (you must be confident in exploring data and gathering correlations of metrics with performance)
- A growth mindset (not afraid of testing new strategies and implementing the most efficent ones)
- Attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, but this should be our strength.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science or any related bachelor’s degree.
- Proven hands-on mentality, self-motivated and self-directed: feeling comfortable taking ownership to ensure solutions at micro and high level.
- Passion for solving complex problems: you have experience defining and implementing scalable solutions and processes to tackle complex problems.
- Solid knowledge of SQL, Power Query and Tableau; R and Python a big plus.
- Fluent communication skills in both spanish and english.