Payroll Sr Analyst
We are looking for a team player that will aggregate the Latam payroll Team. More than knowledge, this position requires a person that is resilient as well as with sense of ownership. The LATAM payroll team is a multicultural team, cross-countries and provides opportunities to grow.
As a payroll analyst, you will be responsible for managing
- Day to day payroll and benefits operations.
- Ensure payroll accuracy and compliance to internal control and statutory legislation.
- Coordinate with local service providers and regional staff regarding payroll data.
- Ensure reconciliation of payroll versus accounting.
- Ensure compliance with the payment of social security, payroll taxes.
- Respond to external/internal requests for information and support delivery of reports within scope.
- Years of Experience: 5 years of payroll experience.
- Soft Skills: Analytical Skills, Resilience, sense of ownership, team player.
- Hard Skills: Strong payroll experience with local legislation (ISR, ISN, IMSS, SUA, INFONAVIT) knowledge and understanding of HR processes and policies.
- Must have experience with other Payroll for countries in LATAM (Colombia, Chile, Peru)
- Educational Background: Business, Accounting, Psychology.
- Preferred Industries Experience: not necessary.
- Spoken Languages: English and Spanish