Risk Policy Analytics Manager
The Risk Policy team is responsible for developing risk strategy for our products and business flows, including both fraud risk and credit risk, tracking industry leading technical prevalence, adopting innovative and state-of-art methodology to tackle the new challenges emerging from fintech industry, for the purpose to protect sustainable growth and maximize business outcomes.
We are looking for an experienced risk professional to own the end to end risk policies and response for key loss metrics while maintaining a positive user experience.
- Responsible for external data sourcing and implementation, including related risk policy design and optimization
- Real-time monitoring of online risk policies and handling of abnormal problems, formulate and maintain the SOPs, and ensure the stability of online business
- Key data vendor management and communication.
- Major in Math, Statistics, Computer Science or related majors
- Experience in risk policy analysis above 2-3 years. Experience in credit card industry is preferred.
- Familiar with data analysis tools such as SQL, R, Python, SAS
- English communication skills