Credit Risk Policy Manager
The Risk Strategy team is responsible for developing risk strategy for our products and business flows, including both fraud risk and credit risk, tracking industry leading technical prevalence, adopting innovative and state-of-art methodology to tackle the new challenges emerging from fin-tech industry, for the purpose to protect sustainable growth and maximize business outcomes. We are looking for an experienced risk professional to own the end to end risk policies and response for key loss metrics while maintaining a positive user experience.
- Responsible for external data sourcing and implementation, including related risk policy and optimization.
- Monitoring real-time online risk policies and handling abnormal problems, formulating and maintaining the SOPs, and ensuring the stability of the online business.
- Handling key data vendor management and communication.
- Major in math, statistics, computer science or related fields.
- Experience in risk policy analysis above 3 years.
- Familiarity with data analysis tools such as SQL, R, Python, SAS.
- Fluent English & Spanish.