Marketing Manager Credit Card
Marketing & Communications
Mexico City, Mexico
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2023
This role will plan, review, adapt and execute marketing strategies for an exciting group that is emerging as part of our business growth. You'll have the opportunity to work in projects from the ground up!
- Based on financial services marketing strategy, lead the execution campaigns for Mexico leveraging tentpole moments - that meet our short and long-term business goals.
- Ensure through-the-funnel marketing cohesion and lead on content strategy; working closely with Product ops, Product, MKTG BUs and Growth Ops teams.
- Develop quantified learnings and strategic playbooks for solving various marketing challenges that can be leveraged.
- Oversee our roster of creative team to ensure effectiveness in their efforts against our business objectives.
- Bring big ideas to the table, and best in class ideas and plans, obtaining buy-in and effectively and efficiently implementing ideas at scale through brand programs and initiatives.
- Use internal data to find relevant insights that transform into effective Brand insights and content.
- Define brand territories to expand audiences and position strategically the products/services in-app.
- Develop content and communications as needed - capture hearts and minds of audiences through a mix of data-driven insight and compelling storytelling.
- Execute marketing campaign activities; provide input into key messaging and creative briefs
- Lead implementation and brand efforts around the rollout of a brand campaigns and activations.
- Develop enablement materials (Toolkits, trainings, guidelines) to scale new developments/learnings and help drive upper and lower funnel conversion.
- Remain fully informed on market trends and marketing key initiatives.
- 4+ years of relevant experience developing marketing campaigns working closely with creative, production, and agencies.
- This position will be focused on IN APP CAMPAIGNS for DiDi Prestamos.
- Strong content creation, storytelling, and communication skills (both written and oral), with a focus on ensuring understanding and buy-in from stakeholders
- Knowledge in brand and sales activation campaigns
- Fast learner; ability to manage competing priorities and operate effectively in a matrixed organization / fast-paced environment
- Understands and analyzes issues; suggests creative solutions
- Understands the “why” and applies critical thinking and strategic reasoning
- Experience in marketing KPIs
- Experience with creative campaigns
- Be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects.
- Have creative and analytical thinking.
- You are high fluent in English.