Fraud Risk Operations Manager
We are looking for an experienced risk operator manager to manage an organization of analysts especialized in risk alert of credit card transactions processing, contact with our cardholder to confirm the transaction information, and response for key loss metrics while maintaining a positive user experience. This position also manages a group of analyts specialized in processing complaints from carholders to identify friendly fraud or potential charge back opportunities. This position reports directly to the Senior Anti-Fraud and Prevention Manager and has direct and constant contact with our Fraud Prevention Senior Fraud Risk Manager in China. The incibment must display high experience in managing operations of more than 10 people, being responsible not only for the operational results, but for the team members development.
- Handling the risk event detected and alerted in the system, identify the risk transaction.
- Dealing with the risk account once the risk event happens and is confirmed.
- Involved in strategic and tactical risk mitigation to avoid losses while ensuring high customer service levels.
- Working with the strategy, algorithm and customer service team to manual review and audit the false positives of the risk models to improve the user experience.
- Coordinating adverse response plan including investigations and reporting.
- Native Spanish speaker with a second language: English or Chinese
- Bachelor’s degree or proven 3 years work experience in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics or a similar Quantitative field.
- 5 years of experience with at least 2 years of experience in the risk management industry, with experience in credit card transaction risk management or fraud detection.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to influence others
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage.
- Experience in working autonomously and prioritizing multiple goals.
- Someone who is able to design risk operations strategies and generate insights that could serve as recommendations for other teams.