Operations Senior Analyst - Affirmative for Women
Being part of the Operations team will give you the unique opportunity to help drive growth in one of the fastest growing companies ever. This data driven role calls for a rare combination of consumer inspired analytical thinking & interpersonal ability. You will have the opportunity to work in a tight team, where you will launch, build and run DiDi's business in LatAm and nearby regions. Be prepared for a hectic, fast paced and challenging environment. Never a dull moment!
You will be constantly seeking solutions that scale, while overseeing the growth of our business. Your processes and projects will directly contribute to DiDi growth in LATAM!
- Take ownership of DIDi's growth in your region.
- Insightful operation: Build deep insights and understanding of the business and product features trough project management, stakeholder management, and be data driven ALWAYS
- Data Analytics: data masters with Excel data processing and analyzing, and capable of writing SQL/Python
- Design and implement initiatives to improve business and product indicators, being able to leverage data for the decision-making process
- Ensure collaboration with multiple stakeholders to improve operational productivity & user experience.
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, but this should be our strength.
- 3+ years of operational/analytical experience gained in consulting, investment banking, marketing or operations management
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking- Solid understanding of a variety of business models
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) "Hands on" approach
- Engineering, Economics, Computer science, Actuary or any related bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge and interest in analytics and programming (Python, SQL, R, etc.)
- Studies with data-based decision-making, exercising good judgment in ambiguous circumstances, and effectively communicating across a diverse team.
- Excellent execution, hands-on ability, willing and able to gather information from multiple sources (including online research and offline interviews/experience/etc)
- Strong Excel skills are a must, other database experience is helpful. Comfortable learning and using new software tools.
- Proven to be self-motivated, self-directed, and eager to take ownership of tasks to ensure solutions.
- Excellent organization and time management systems for yourself and other employees.
- Clear Communicator - you are a clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly and highlight the key insights.
- Technical: Strong interest in technology; work well with engineers.
- Stakeholder Management: Create processes to have optimal communication with all stakeholders, follow up on the project, and deliver results.
- Creative: Use creative approaches to solve complex issues and use data driven thinking to back those ideas
- Rapid learner with immediate impact: Although business understanding is not a must, we need people that prove that the impact on the business will be immediate and that they will not require an excessive time to understand how to deliver stakeholder value
- Structured Ideas: Understand how to package and position ideas to be appealing to users
- Value simplicity in everything
- AB testing experience is not a must but a plus.
- Proficiency in English & Spanish