Performance Marketing Intern
At DiDi we aim to build the most effective growth marketing machine. We're looking for candidates who are curious, data-driven and can make decisions and propose tests based on larger sets of data. The next oranger on the team needs to be communicative, with deep strategic thinking, organized and resilient.
- Executing user acquisition and re-acquisition campaigns in paid channels.
- Support growth, funnel strategy and creative strategy teams while working on different initiatives.
- Analyzing, monitoring and continuously optimizing campaigns based on a data driven approach to provide insights and propose different (A/B, geo lift, pre&post) Define Kpis to monitor.
- Ensuring proper tracking, attribution, optimization and reporting, as well as contributing to an automation of campaign management.
- Manage the relationship with our partners and agencies to ensure best-in-class communication, support and execution.
- Cooperate with business units, leveraging strategic vision to inform, consult, and recommend innovative solutions to unrivaled challenges.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication, the ability to engage internal and external customers.
- Ability to use data and critical thinking on a daily basis to inform and support decisions.
- English fluency is mandatory.