Strategy and Operations Intern -Dark Kitchens
Are you ready to kick-start your career as a Data Analyst Intern? Join our dynamic, world-class rockstar team and make a real impact in the fast-growing Dark Kitchens sector in Latin America! We're seeking ambitious, analytically-minded undergraduates who are passionate about data, strategic thinking, and scaling business operations.
- Collaborate on data-driven projects, transforming raw data into actionable insights, predictions, and recommendations for key stakeholders (in Spanish and/or English).
- Engage in strategizing, prioritizing, and streamlining dark kitchen expansion initiatives, ensuring efficient project coordination with stakeholders.
- Contribute to the design, development, and optimization of visually appealing reports, analyses, and dashboards that deliver measurable business value.
- Assist in automating and simplifying reports, processes, and data activities to maximize stakeholder engagement and self-service capabilities.
- During your internship, you'll have the unique opportunity to work closely with Data Science teams, commercial analysts, and business leaders, participating in cross-functional meetings and discussions.
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in a relevant field (e.g., Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Business Administration, Mathematics, Physics or Computer Science).
- Basic knowledge of SQL and Python (Pandas included) for data manipulation and analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Spanish.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and a collaborative team player mindset.
- Commercial awareness and user-focused approach.
- Enthusiasm for learning and adaptability in new situations.