International Expansion Senior Manager
Being part of the Operations team will give you the unique opportunity to help drive growth in one of the fastest growing companies ever. This data driven role calls for a rare combination of user-centric, analytical thinking, on-the-field action & interpersonal abilities. You will have the opportunity to work in a tight team, where you will launch, build and run DiDi's business in Spanish Speaking Latam. Be prepared for a hectic, fast paced and challenging environment. Never a dull moment!
Growth Operations team members are very important for the expansion and sustainability of the business. The ideal candidates for our opening roles should have very strong analytical skills (e.g. Spreadsheets, SQL, Data Visualization, Structured Thinking) and feel comfortable transforming insights into business decisions.
You will be constantly seeking solutions that scale, while overseeing the growth of our business. Your processes and projects will directly contribute to DiDi growth in LATAM!
- Take ownership of DIDi's growth in your region.
- Insightful operation: Build deep insights and understanding of the business and product features trough project management, stakeholder management, and be data driven ALWAYS
- Data Analytics: data masters with Excel data processing and analyzing, and capable of writing SQL/Python
- Design and implement initiatives to improve business and product indicators, being able to leverage data for the decision-making process
- Ensure collaboration with multiple stakeholders to improve operational productivity & user experience.
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, but this should be our strength.
- Select, evaluate and train third-party-vendors to support Offline Driver Acquisition.
- Optimize and expand Moto Growth across Spanish Speaking LatAm.
- Effectively manage Vendor Operations to ensure Growth at optimal unit cost.
- Identify and implement new Growth Strategies through constant on-the-field Market Intel.
- Maintain a highly efficient communication and a strong relationship with internal and external customers, as well as potential project partners.
- Closely monitor operations performance to deliver Results & Strategy presentations to internal stakeholders.
- Build strong collaborative relationships with cross-functional teams, to ensure Growth Operations run smoothly. You'll have constant interactions with teams like Procurement, Marketing, Legal, GA, Finance, Compliance.
- Bachelor's degree on Engineering, Economics, Computer science, Actuary or related
- Effective communication skills. Proficiency in English & Spanish. We're an international team!
- Proven 5+ years of experience and excellence on user acquisition, sales, managing on-the-field operations with multiple people under your scope, directing third-party-vendor operations.
- Stakeholder Management: Create processes to have optimal communication with all stakeholders, follow up on the project, and deliver results. Relentless drive for growth, objection management, face-to-face client interactions, training and developing sales teams.
- Proven to be self-motivated, self-directed, highly driven, and eager to take ownership of tasks to ensure solutions.
- Availability to travel nationally and internationally
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking- Solid understanding of a variety of business models. Studies with data-based decision-making, exercising good judgment in ambiguous circumstances, and effectively communicating across a diverse team.
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) "Hands on" approach. Excellent execution, hands-on ability, willing and able to gather information from multiple sources (including online research and offline interviews/experience/etc)
- Technical: Strong interest in technology; work well with engineers. Knowledge and interest in analytics and programming (Python, SQL, R, etc.)
- Clear Communicator - you are a clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly and highlight the key insights.
- Creative: Use creative approaches to solve complex issues and use data driven thinking to back those ideas
- Rapid learner with immediate impact.