Anti Fraud and Investigation Senior Manager
Build, lead and manage a team of Anti- Fraud and Investigation, Supervisor and Analysts, providing guidance, support, and mentorship to ensure high-quality performance and achievement of departmental goals.
Ensure the execution of policies, and procedures to mitigate risks associated with credit cards transactions
Oversee the investigation and analysis of fraud cases, disputes, and transactions to identify fraudulent activities, patterns, and trends.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Risk Policy, CX, Compliance, Legal, Product, Merchants, and potentially customer outreach to gather insights, coordinate efforts, and optimize fraud prevention and resolution processes.
Build and maintain strong relationships with payment processors and vendors, ensuring effective utilization of fraud prevention tools, technologies, and collaboration for continuous improvement.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest payment fraud prevention techniques, emerging trends, and industry developments, providing recommendations for enhancing fraud prevention strategies Policies, procedures and tools.
- Ensure adherence to regulatory requirements and best practices in fraud prevention and customer dispute resolution.
- Analyze transaction fraud-related data, metrics, and reports to identify areas for improvement, track performance, and provide regular updates to senior management and risk policy teams.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to provide training and educational programs on fraud prevention, detection, and resolution to enhance awareness and knowledge across the organization.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external industry partners, competitors and professional networks to stay informed about new fraud techniques, threats, and collaborative opportunities.
- Drive a culture of fraud awareness, ethics, and compliance within the team and across the organization.
- Participate in strategic planning, budgeting, and resource allocation related to fraud prevention initiatives.
- Handle escalated fraud cases, disputes, and complex situations, ensuring timely and effective resolution while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Conduct performance evaluations, provide feedback, and identify opportunities for professional growth and development for team members.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- 4-6 years of experience in fraud prevention, investigation, and resolution, specifically focused on credit card fraud.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire a team while fostering a collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- In-depth knowledge of payment processors, credit card fraud prevention tools, and industry best practices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to investigate and analyze complex fraud cases, payment data, and metrics.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams, senior management, and external stakeholders.
- Familiarity with relevant regulations, compliance requirements, and industry standards in the payment industry.
- Ability to adapt to changing fraud trends, technologies, and industry dynamics.
- Proficiency in using fraud detection and prevention tools, as well as data analysis software.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines