Driver Experience Senior Analyst
Being part of the Driver Experience team will give you the unique opportunity to help drive growth in one of the fastest growing companies ever through Product solutions.
This data and user-value driven role calls for a rare combination of usr inspired analytical thinking & interpersonal ability. You will have the opportunity to work in an international team, where you will contribute to DiDi's business growth in Spanish Speaking Latin America. Be prepared for a hectic, fast paced and challenging environment. Never a dull moment!
Driver Experience team members are very important for the sustainability and long-term success of the business. The ideal candidates for our opening roles should have strong analytical skills (e.g. Python, R, SQL, etc.) while connecting these data analytics insights with users’ feedback. Also, project management skills are needed, together with stakeholder management experience.
You will be constantly seeking solutions that scale, while looking for ways of improving our users' experience while using DiDi.
- Full ownership of projects with high impact on user’s experience
- Build up robust quantitative and qualitative analyses for Product optimization and decision making
- Stakeholder management with HQ, international and local teams
- Engineering, Economics, Actuary or any related degree student
- Knowledge and/or interest in analytics and programming (Python, SQL, R, etc.)
- Hands-on experience, while learning about consumers or users real journeys
- Strong Excel skills are a must, other database experience is helpful. Comfortable learning and using new software tools.
- Experience with teamwork and cross-team collaboration
- Proven to be self-motivated, self-directed, and eager to take ownership of tasks to ensure solutions.
- Proficiency in English & Spanish