Category Senior Analyst
We are category management team of DiDi Grocery. In this new business line, we are building the category strategy and catalog database to ensure a smooth and pleasant user journey. We are seeking a highly-motivated, detail-oriented Category Senior Analyst with a sensitive user perspective to join our young team.
- Proactively search and identify the room to improve in category and catalog from user perspective.
- Monitor the performances of category and items, generate proposals and execute category operations actions.
- Participate in product development initiatives, conduct industry research and offer local insights.
- Continuously look for opportunities to improve the quality and efficiency of category management processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Data-science or related field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, proficiency in Excel is a must.
- Systematic thinking and excellent attention to details.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficient English is a must
- Relevant work/project experience is a plus.