Growth Marketing Manager
We are looking for a business & data oriented, consumer centric, creative and innovative marketer with the ability to translate consumer and customer needs to our marketing and company strategy. The candidate should be able to think through consumer experiences and journeys to create and execute a holistic marketing strategy influencing operations teams to reach growth for the business. This position sits in the Food marketing team and is a regional role that leads the marketing activities that drive new users to the platform and in new and existing zones of operation.
- Co-build the regional user growth and city consolidation strategies alongside the operational teams including colleagues from all seniority levels in the region.
- Translate strategy into execution against multiple key milestones and tight deadlines.
- Manage multi-functional projects and coordinate projects with complex, multi-functional scope that stretch across departments within the organization.
- Become an influential stakeholder within the Marketing team and other functional teams.
- Develop quantified learnings and strategic playbooks for solving various marketing challenges that can be leveraged and escalated at a regional level.
- Oversee our roster of creative teams to ensure effectiveness in their efforts against our business objectives.
- Bring big ideas to the table, and best in class plans, obtaining buy-in from key stakeholders and effectively and efficiently implementing ideas at scale through strategic brand programs and initiatives.
- Use internal data to find relevant insights that transform into effective insights and content.
- +5 years of experience in Marketing, Business, and/or related backgrounds, a plus if this experience is in growth marketing roles
- Exceptional critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Experience leading strategic integrated marketing campaigns, application of research/insights, brand strategy, equity positioning, channel & comms planning, and campaign measurement and reporting a customer-first mindset with a deep passion for insights.
- A track record of being an energetic and optimistic team member with a collaborative spirit and the ability to influence and unify cross-functional teams, peers, and leaders
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence upwards & sideways
- Comfortable working in global and matrixed organization structures
- A bias for action with a relentless focus on results and finally yet importantly you are a doer who can always find a way around to solve problems
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Data driven, takes decision based on data analysis to impact business growth