Key Accounts Engagement Intern
The Internship Program is an initiative aimed to attract top students from universities nationwide. The program seeks to generate a new wave of future DiDiers by providing a rich experience in our organization, shaping the way we build talent and create strong members to take roles post concluding the Internship Program.
This Program offers you the possibility to experience what it means to work in an international start-up and how details matter at each stage of the process. We're seeking talented and thoughtful students to help define and execute our vision. You will work alongside other members of DiDi Engagement team delivering amazing results and completing challenging tasks every day. You will grow and develop within our team with the chance to continue your career with us after you graduate.
If you have the right stuff to join the DiDi team as an intern, you'll work among best-in-class professionals, in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, hybrid environment.
- Participate on the construction of promotional strategies
- Implement coupon strategies for KA users
- Implement and track “Push” communication strategies
- Identify opportunities for brands exposure & communications channels
- Provide follow-up with KAM’s to ensure implementation of promotional strategies
- Propose optimization ideas for current operational process
- Weekly tracking of main KPI’s for commercial team
- Present weekly results with commercial team
- Design and carry out analyses for problem solving across several topics
- Design and build tools that support commercial team
- Undergraduate (~1 year to graduate) - Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Finance, Economics, Engineering, Actuarial/Mathematics or related field
- SQL skills is required
- Effective written and verbal communication skills (inc. English)
- Strong analytical skills
- Proactivity. willingness to contribute with ideas on how to improve performance
- Microsoft Office Package & Google Suite