Strategy & Planning Senior Analyst
Being a member of the S&P team for DiDi Delivery will put you at the center of the action, taking a leadership role in critical workstreams of the operation, and becoming a Champion for the team. You’ll lead the projects and initiatives that will take DiDi Delivery to the next level, and mentor the team to accelerate their capabilities and professional development.
It is critical to expertly handle data extraction, manipulation and interpretation, in order to be able to really identify the levers of the levers for the results of the operation, not staying within the “obvious” solutions but peeling and deeply understanding and untangling the systemic nature of our operation, driving true change and evolution.
The ideal candidates for our Strategy and Planning Sr Analist role should have very strong strategic thinking and analytical skills, strong assertivity and openness to feedback, ruthless prioritization skills, and be ready to lead by example. You will be constantly seeking and acting on solutions that scale, creating those competitive advantages that will give us the edge in the industry. Your processes and projects will directly contribute to the success of DiDi Delivery business in Mexico and nearby regions!
- Participate in the design of the long-term strategy for the Delivery business alongside leadership.
- Design, implement, align and prioritize the key initiatives that the team will tackle.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to deeply understand the delivery marketplace dynamics and levers so that every stakeholder (Couriers, Restaurants and Eaters) has the best experience.
- Work closely with the Product team to design, develop and improve app functionality.
- Generate value-added insights through data-driven analysis to improve and scale operations.
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well.
- Develop robust processes and documentation.
- +3 years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, consumer goods, Strategy, or Tech with passion to drive changes.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Economics, Finance, Computer science, Actuary or any related bachelor’s degree.
- Proven track record in project management, leading projects end to end, identifying opportunities with data, designing, piloting and implementing initiatives to successfully tackle them.
- Assertive and not afraid to make decisions, but always open to feedback and suggestions
- Clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly and highlight the key insights.
- Proven hands-on mentality, self-motivated and self-directed: feeling comfortable taking ownership to ensure solutions at micro and high level.
- Expert working knowledge of Excel/Gsheets & SQL is a must. Programming languages (Python, R) highly appreciated.
- Solid problem solving skills to tackle problems from different angles using data-driven thinking to identify insights and develop potential solutions in ambiguous environments.
- Full proficiency in English & Spanish.