SSL Learning & Culture Intern
Get set and embrace this opportunity to join a global team of Learning & Culture aficionados based across different sites.
Based in Mexico, you'll be working with the Learning & Culture Senior Manager of SSL (Spanish Speaking Latam) and the extended team based in Singapore, China and Brazil.
Bring your fresh perspective, creativity, can do attitude and collaborative winning spirit to support the learning & culture mission & initiatives in SSL.
We are looking for students with an open & creative mind, curious & willing to collaborate, make things happen with 'efficiency' mindset. Well-organized, practical-minded, able to prioritize a busy and varied workload.
- Get your hands on full-process operation of LD, Culture and engagement, participating in the closed-loop planning and execution of various projects in Spanish Speaking LATAM (Onboarding training, leadership training, professional and soft skill training; In-office engagement events, Well-being initiatives);
- International vision exposure, facing diversified target audience, collecting, summarizing, analyzing users' feedback to continuously improve our programs/initiatives;
- Participate in courseware production, trainer selection, and project design, feedback collection, arrangement, production, optimization, and improvement of relevant training materials;
- Participate in the logistics preparation, vendor selection, payment submission, budget control and execution of engagement and cultural events across SSL offices.
- There is no limit within the team. You’re welcomed to participate in the supporting work of the Learning development and Culture & Engagement part.
- Passionate about HR learning, talent development and creating engagement and tight culture;
- Excellent English communication skills, no barriers in listening, speaking, reading and writing under full English working environment;
- Positive and optimistic, tenacious, ownership, follow-through, accept to work across time differences, solid and quick thinking, strong execution;
- Skilled use of PPT, Excel, and other common office software;
- Experience in using web-based resources: such as Google docs, Outlook, desirable Contact Monkey.
- Basic knowledge of invoicing and quoting processes.
- Experience using other tools such as Lightroom, Canva, Flipbook, Photoshop, Data Studio is a plus.
- Students of human resources, business administration, psychology, communications, public relations, journalism and other related studies.