Driver Marketing Intern | SS Latam
The Driver Marketing team is in charge of creating campaigns for all new and existing Drivers to find in DiDi their best partner to increase their earnings.
Having engaged Drivers is the cornerstone of our business and from our team we make sure we are giving them the right messages at the right time.
We are looking for an intern that is resourceful and organized. A true team-player that is proactive and not afraid of taking challenges.
You will be interacting with stakeholders across Latam from different areas, enriching your knowledge of the business and opening possibilities to understand how a fast-paced company works.
- Creating briefs and working with the Creative Team to develop the best communications for Drivers.
- Ensuring comms calendars are correctly implemented to guarantee Driver’s KPIs improvement.
- Developing creative content via templates/video/copywriting in Owned channels (in-app) to support Growth.
- Giving marketing support to generate actions and make scalable and automatable campaigns that bring growth and user conversion for DiDi.
- Coordinating with several stakeholders in the Rides Latam Business for the implementation of different campaigns, initiatives and communications to foster acquisition, engagement, and/or retention of Drivers.
- Implementing surveys from scratch and analyzing data that helps to understand the needs of our Drivers, seeking opportunities to increase conversion.
- A career on Business, Marketing or Communication.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excitement to generate marketing actions that impact Driver’s lives and our business.
- Positive hands-on attitude and willingness to find creative solutions to everyday challenges.
- Team spirit with a structured mind to develop multiple tasks in parallel.
- Data-driven mindset to ensure results evaluation.
- Fluent in English is a MUST.
- Previous experience as a marketing intern is a plus.