Eater Operations Senior Analyst
Being part of the Operations team for DiDi Food will give you the unique opportunity to help drive growth in one of the fastest growing companies in LatAm. You will be involved in the definition and execution of the business operations and strategy. Be prepared for a hectic, fast paced and challenging environment. Never a dull moment!
The ideal candidate for our Operations role should have strong strategic thinking and analytical skills, excellent time-management and organizational habits, and be ready to lead by example. You will be constantly seeking solutions that scale, while overseeing the growth of the business through innovative strategies and approaches. Your processes and projects will directly contribute to the growth and expansion of DiDi Food in Latin America.
- Eater Operations - Manage operations for city expansions and relaunches across the region of Spanish Speaking Latin America, with a specialization in Eater-oriented actions.
- Strategy - Build deep insights through operational tools, optimization initiatives, and most importantly data-backed approaches. You will be expected to apply these to iterate strategies.
- Data analytics -Use skills in Python, SQL, Excel and other tools to drive efficiency in operations and solve business problems.
- Execution - Design, execute and analyze initiatives, collaborating with different teams to improve key business indicators. Balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well.
- 3 years of experience operating in data-driven environments or industries, with a focus on consulting-oriented approaches
- Degree in Engineering, Economics, Finance, or other analytically-focused academic background
- Eager interest in high-performance environments with a strategy and operations bias
- Deep passion for data-driven, analytic approaches to problems
- Capability in Python/SQL and Excel for data processing and efficient analysis frameworks
- Experience in data-based decision-making, exercising good judgment in ambiguous circumstances, and effectively communicating across a diverse team
- Great attitude and proactive hands-on approach
- Proven to be self-motivated, self-directed, and eager to take ownership of tasks
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Proficiency in English & Spanish