Restaurant Marketing Intern | Latam
You will be part of our Restaurant Marketing LATAM team, leading key initiatives to drive Restaurant growth across or different markets. This team is in charge of creating tools, and processes to support the commercial team towards our yearly goal. You will be working with a team of orangers and influencing key stakeholders to create a positive impact on our results. Creating and executing Marketing campaigns in a fun and dynamic way. This data driven role calls for a rare combination of business strategic thinking and hands-on problem solving, as well as an interpersonal ability.
- Supporting the local restaurants across different LATAM countries to grow their online delivery sales with our platform, generating business growth and multiple opportunities for app users and restaurants in the region.
- Support the creation of briefs for restaurant campaigns working with different stakeholders to develop the best plan to get to know our users the restaurant's value proposition.
- Develop tools and communications for restaurants in order to engage them with the app and show them the benefits available to increase their earnings and improve their business.
- Working closely with the creative team to reach the ideal communication assets for the different restaurants
- Use internal data to find relevant insights that transform into inputs for the creation of marketing campaigns.
- Support the execution of the day-to-day marketing activities, ops comms and reports.
- Working on special projects that will shape the future of food delivery for DiDi.
- Work with a multicultural and international team.
- A career in progress in Business, Marketing or Communication.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Creative: able to generate innovative approaches to address problems.
- Positive hands-on attitude and willingness to find creative solutions to everyday challenges.
- Team spirit with a structured mind to develop multiple tasks in parallel.
- Data-driven mindset to ensure results evaluation.
- Advanced English and Spanish is mandatory.
- Previous experience as a marketing intern is a plus.