HR Operations Analyst
HR Ops team supports the entire employee lifecycle and assists the business in their day to day tasks, additionally addresses questions across all areas of HR, including life cycles (onboarding, offboarding, internal movements), policies, benefits, pay and vendor management, among others.
- Responsible for HR Operations in Spanish Speaking countries.
- Able to manage a high volume of data, process it and analyze it.
- Write and maintain HR procedures and drive improvement initiatives.
- Provide consistent customer service and solutions to customer inquiries.
- Relay opportunities for improvement of daily processes and assist in the implementation of these initiatives.
- At least 2 years of experience working with HR Operations (payroll or personnel administration etc.).
- High level of attention to detail and results oriented.
- Ability to prioritize effectively and balance multiple tasks.
- Detail focus, passionate for continuous improvement.
- Proficient in English communication (verbal and written communication skills).