CX Learning and Development Intern
Mexico City, Mexico
Posted on Sunday, November 12, 2023
Our Learning & Development area is looking for a high-performing intern that will support team projects and initiatives for the region (Central America, Caribbean and South America) focused on the follow up of activities and materials for BPOs.
- Keep existing and future materials used for initial and ongoing training in order and up-to-date.
- Create new training materials when necessary.
- Follow up the learning activities requested to BPOs, guaranteeing their execution on time and with the expected quality.
- Generate and consolidate L&D reports.
- Students from Business Administration, Educational Areas or Human Resources.
- Educational Skills, hands on with a focus on the customer.
- Able to follow clear work guidelines and procedures.
- Professional proficiency in Spanish and English.
- Able to support more experienced team members with individual tasks.
- Responsible for quality, timeliness and accuracy.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Design Tools knowledge (desirable)