Being part of the City Key Account team will give you the unique opportunity to help drive growth in one of the fastest growing companies ever. This data driven role calls for a rare combination of consumer inspired analytical thinking & interpersonal ability. You will have the opportunity to work in a tight team, where you will launch, build and run DiDi's business in Mexico and nearby regions. Be prepared for a hectic, fast paced and challenging environment. Never a dull moment!
You will be constantly seeking solutions that scale, while overseeing the growth of our business. Your processes and projects will directly contribute to DiDi growth in LATAM!
- Build deep insights and understanding of the business and product features through project management, stakeholder management, and be data driven ALWAYS.
- Data Analytics: data masters with Excel data processing and analyzing.
- Design and implement initiatives to improve business and product indicators, being able to leverage data for the decision-making process.
- Ensure collaboration with multiple stakeholders to improve operational productivity & user experience.
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, but this should be our strength.
- Active student of Engineering, Economics, Computer science, Actuary or any related bachelor’s degree.
- Candidate at least must have 1 year to finish school.
- Proven to be self-motivated, self-directed, and eager to take ownership of tasks to ensure solutions.
- Excellent organization and time management systems for yourself and other employees.
- Clear Communicator - you are a clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly and highlight the key insights.
- Proficiency in English & Spanish.