Fraud Prevention Manager
The anti-fraud team is in charge of risk management and fraud prevention in DiDi ride-healing accross Latin America.
The manager will be responsible for generate data-driven insights for decision-making, co-develop stratregies to prevent fraud while ensuring a good experience to users, develop improved governance models with technical counterparts in China as well as creating/changing processes to mitigate the fraud risk in Didi. A data-driven approach is required in order to guarantee processes are measured and optimized over time. The team is global, so it will require solid project and stakeholder management skills and efficient/effective communication with different teams, cultures and organization levels.
- Deep dive into data to generate insights and action plans, identifying fraud behaviour in ride-healing. Diagnose root causes and suggest creative solutions.
- Align priorities, product roadmaps and strategies with Latin American business teams and tech team. Critically analyze existing initiatives and strategies to identify improvement opportunities.
- Carry out analyses to improve the experience of users and minimize the negative impact of fraud strategies on user volume.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the governance and coordination processes with all relevant stakeholders.
- Develop a comprehensive framework and dashboard to track all OKR and impact of all initiatives, and communicate to relevant stakeholders in a clear way.
- Manage the work of a senior analyst and work closely with a broad number of stakeholders, including the onboarding, growth and tech teams.
- 5+ years of experience in anti-fraud and/or risk management.
- Experience in a ride-hailing / delivery app, consultancy, fintech and/or ecommerce will be a plus.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills. Based on data and evidence, skillfully analyze problems and generate a structured approach to solve them.
- Intermediate SQL knowledge.
- Capacity to structure and frame problems and communicate in an clear way to multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish, both oral and written.
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically, and have persistent attention to detail.
- Ability to learn, empathy for the client and colleagues.
- Proactiveness & growth mindset is highly valued.