Taxi Operations Intern
We need an intern for our Taxi team in Spanish Speaking Latam, capable of and responsible for collaborating with the execution of the initiatives from the taxi-mobility side of the business. This person should be analytical, team-player and action oriented.
This person should be naturally creative but also be driven by data-facts, trends, and objectives to contribute in the execution of the different campaigns and initiatives in the current and new cities. The area is in charge of creating marketing for our partners and make them grow.
- Collecting data and tracking key metrics to help the team develop solid understanding of the market landscape in México, Colombia, Chile and Argentina.
- Setting up and optimizing growth and engagement strategies.
- Analyzing data and driving insights to support product development and ops moves.
- Working on product initiatives to help improve user experience and efficiency.
- Active bachelor's student in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Data Science, Information Management, or related area.
- Have clear logics and sound data analysis skills ( Proficient in Excel, SQL is required, and proficient in Python is preferred).
- Self-motivated, hands on and responsible for project outcome.
- Comfortable working in a geographically distributed and cross-functional, multinational environment.
- Fluent in English is a MUST.