Senior Operations Analyst
From day one you'll find a rich, collaborative, global culture where your responsibilities will have a direct impact on the company's strategy and growth.
Being part of the Passenger Operations Team will give you the unique opportunity to be responsible for improving and offering a solid experience to our passengers in all SSL (Spanish Speaking Latinamerica) countries, having as a main leverage product features and our internal communication channels (SMS, Mail, Push, among others).
- Insightful operation: Build insights and understanding of our Growth opportunities, taking into account different variables such as spend, economy situation, channel mix and be data driven;
- Data Analytics: data masters with Excel data processing and analyzing, and capable of writing SQL/Python;
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, but this should be our strength;
- Collaborate with several supporting areas like Marketing, Product, Marketplace and Customer Service in order to define the best strategies.
- Educational Background: Data science, Engineering, economics or other analytically-focused academic background. All backgrounds are welcome if you see yourself suitable in a highly analytic environment;
- Proven to be self-motivated, self-directed and eager to take ownership of tasks;
- At least 2+ years of data analytics, business consulting, investment banking or operations management experience;
- Advanced knowledge in Excel and Intermediate knowledge in SQL;
- Proficiency in English & Spanish;
- Experience with data-based decision-making, exercising good judgment in ambiguous circumstances, and effectively communicating across a diverse team;
- Demonstrated experience using programming languages or tools for data extraction and analysis such Python, Alteryx, Power BI, Tableau, etc.;
- Experience in a high-tech / Internet industry will be a plus.