Marketplace Operations Intern
If you are passionate about business, data and entrepreneurship, DiDi invites you to face the great challenges of the Marketplace team as an intern. We develop data analysis, business insights and data models to develop business strategies for DiDi´s ride-hailing business. This is undoubtedly an excellent opportunity to soak up the world of business and big data-based decisions.
- Participate actively in the operational strategy and execution of our Ride-hailing business
- Use data to build meaningful insights and understanding of our operations, as well as to understand users’ behavior and identify areas for improvement
- Build and update dashboards and reports based on big data sources and tools.
- Generate insights and new ideas to grow the business supported by data analysis.
- Work in the design and implementation of large scale initiatives that will lead to growth of our business
- Carry out research about our business and help the team understand areas for optimization and/or improvement
- Currently enrolled in Engineering, Business, Economics, Computer science or any related bachelor’s degree
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Skilled in data analytics and experience in data-driven decision making Hands-on approach;
- Master in Excel data processing;
- Experience with programming languages (e.g. SQL, Python);
- Independent and strong critical thinking;
- Mission-driven entrepreneurship and strong team spirit!
- Language: Fluent in English and Spanish.