The Risk Management team is responsible for managing diversified risk and operation affairs associated with our products and business flows, ranging from payment risk, fraud risk, credit risk to compliance and security risk, tracking industry leading technical prevalence, developing innovative and state-of-art methodology to tackle the new challenges emerging from fintech economy ecosystem, for the purpose to protect sustainable growth and maximize business outcomes.
We are looking for an experienced risk investigation analyst that will help us investigate the fraud cases we receive and will deal with the risk account and response for key loss metrics while maintaining a positive user experience.
- Investigate the fraud & dispute cases.
- Confirm fraud type and verify the dispute reasons of the cases, and collect valid and sufficient evidences to support chargebacks and arbitrations.
- Resolve chargebacks under the rules of credit card associations, such as Mastercard, VISA, AmericanExpress;
- Collaborate with the customer service team and account & settlement team, to solve the issues related to unrecognized transaction from cardholder.
- Using a combination of manual and automated tools to gather data and conduct complex and deep-dive investigations of sophisticated negative cases, categorized and tagging the cases.
- Working with the transaction risk operation, strategy, algorithm and customer service team to manual review and audit the false positives of the risk rules to improve the user experience.
- Native Spanish speaker with second language: English or Chinese.
- Experience leading a team.
- 2-5 years of experience with at least 1 years of experience in credit card industry or payment industry, with experience in credit card dispute resolution or transaction risk operation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to influence others, with strong leadership skills and ability to manage.
- Experience in working autonomously and prioritizing multiple goals.