Physical Credit Card Logistics Manager
The User Experience Operations team is responsible for improving user experience and helping users to use the DiDi Card more reasonably and smoothly, and is the leader of the closest connection between our product/ service and customers.
Physical card operations is a team especially responsible for guaranteeing the stability and efficiency of physical card production and delivery.
- Docking with card factories and courier companies, improving service strategies, ensuring the stability of basic services, directly responsible for delivery rate (in SLA).
- Establish complete physical card operation SOPs, including but not limited to regular card factory/ express patrol to prevent production operation risks.
- Manage opeations with key vendors including card factory and couriers and Guarantee the efficiency of physical card services, optimize the production strategy together with stakeholders.
- Work closely with internal and external teams to ensure the production schedule, responsible for the efficiency of the card supply (chips), packaging materials and other production materials.
- Spanish local speaker, English as working language.