99Abastece is a breakthrough initiative developed inside DriverLab innovation hub, focused on creating solutions to increase driver rentability and satisfaction. Being a innovative enviroment, candidates must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, being a critical independent thinker with a hands-on behaviour.
In this position, you would be working in the Fuel Ops team, that is responsible for maintaining the Fuel Marketplace balance, while engaging drivers to refuel at the partner gas stations.
You will be responsible for managing the work with data to monitor marketplace behavior and ensure efficiency through asset utilization, product improvement and supply-chain management.
- Analytics: Use internal and external data to understand the best pricing positioning among ours differents areas and products.
- Innovation: to be extremely active in chasing opportunities and to be propositional in new tests and approaches together with related peers, combining Pricing, Demand, Supply, Marketing.
- Driver Engagement: Take lead of the creation of precise strategies to engage and improve our experience.
- Develop & Optimize Processes. Take big picture ideas and break them into actionable steps with progressive timelines for completion.
- Product Improvement. Diligently search for bugs or new features which could improve a seamless driver experience.
- Marketplace Balance Support: Lead the day-to-day issues of drivers and gas stations on our system.
- Be resourceful and scrappy. Take ownership of 99's growth in your cities and do everything you can to support and enhance the quality of our services.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Statistics, Business Administration or similar field.
- 5+ years of background with previous experience using data to lead and support business decisions.
- Exceptional skills in problem solving, analytical thinking and communication.
- Demonstrated record of positively owning and leading initiatives and projects at your organization.
- Demonstrate advanced people skills and enhance teamwork while maintaining a mission-driven entrepreneurial spirit. You are proactive, is a good team player and have a hands-on mentality.
- Advanced level of English.
- Advanced knowledge in MS Excel.
- SQL knowledge is a plus, but willingness to learn it is required.