Eater Strategy & Experience Intern
Our Operations area is looking for a high-performing intern that will support the team in one of the most innovative strategies in the region. She/he will work closely with experts in operation in the design, analysis and execution of campaigns with impact throughout spanish speaking latam as well as market intelligence and user research.
- Competitor analysis (pricing, features, strengths, weaknesses).
- Campaign strategy analysis, execution and implementation.
- Business results follow up and optimization proposals.
- Active participating on the operational strategy and execution for users (customers) on the DiDi Food platform (for the region).
- Generating value-added insights through data-driven analysis to improve and scale commercial operations.
- Balancing attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well.
- Coordinating data gathering activities and keep databases up to date
- Student pursuing an Engineering, Business or related degree from a leading University/School, and with a good academic track record (graduation date must be at least 6 months from the hiring date and preferably no longer than 1 year).
- Passionate or strongly interested in the Technology and Start-up environment.
- Analytical and structured with good problem solving skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Collaborative team player with positive attitude.
- Willing to learn and develop his/her skillset; Self-motivated, proactive, with a can-do nature.
- Highly proficient in both Spanish and English is essential
- Great command of Microsoft Office tools - particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Programming languages skills (Python, SQL and R) are highly appreciated but not required
- Availability to work at least 6 hours per day or equivalent to 30 hours per week.
- Prior experience in Business/Tech is a plus.