Senior Data Science Analyst - Delivery SSL team
We are looking for a Data Scientist and multi-variable modeling person to support one of the TOP & most amazing start-ups in the Food category across LATAM. In this position you will have the opportunity to create value by converting data into powerful insights and build integral models to bring the Marketplace operations team to the next level.
This role, will allow you to interact and collaborate with cross-functional teams like marketing, safety, legal, CX, Product, S&P, research, and GA, being part of the Food Marketplace team you will manage city portfolios with a best-in-class approach across the markets DiDi operates,
As our Data Scientist and numbers-passionate team member, you should have a background and advanced skills in SQL, Excel, and Python as well as sound business acumen
- Build scalable math models focused on bringing growth and efficiency and improving optimization logics.
- Compile data insights and work cross-functionally with different departments such as strategy, business intelligence, marketing, CX, and several operation teams across the region.
- Convert raw databases into opportunities with visualization tools such as power bi, tableau, dashboards, SQL, R, big data, python.
- Conduct research and analyze data models to come up with insightful proofs of effectiveness and efficiency of the product & operations teams.
- Build and maintain detailed reporting models including core OKRs and growth funnels to assist city-level, regional, and markets consolidation efforts.
- Ensure data cleanliness and consistency for analysis and decision-making process
- Document best practices to ensure consistency and promote continuous improvement cycles within the business unit and the company
- Provide support in the development and feedback of new functionalities and assignment models to the product team
- Responsible for supporting streamworks such as engagement strategies to increase, and retain the number of couriers on our platform, as well as online connection time.
- Have from 1 to 2 years of experience in professional experience in Data Science, modeling multi-variable scenarios, consulting, economics, analytics, or the technology sector
- Engineering, mathematics, statistics and economics are careers that may best fit for this profile
- Problem solving-skills: Gathering data, executing analysis, and structuring information to bring a solution
- Skills: Knowledge and proven experience with tools such as Excel, SQL, Python, Google or Microsoft suitcase , and other key functions that impact our business like Pricing
- Ownership: Prioritization skills, feedback culture, and owner mentality
- Risk and ambiguity: Deal with uncertainty and take risks with innovative methods where needed
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytical and conceptual problem solving; comfort with quantitative analysis
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Detailed-oriented, with a strong desire to learn
- Teamwork: Showcase strong teamwork and collaboration, emotional maturity
- English proficiency to communicate with other teams across DiDi's operation